sábado, 28 de septiembre de 2013

Cement Cage



I'm definitely at home and my feet back on the ground to begin this new phase of the year, although sometimes its routine claws stifle me, it also offers small pleasures, like my wonderful friends, that tie me as steel bonds which I cannot, nor want to get rid of.
It is sad to see how everything disappears little by little and just remain small snippets of memories that one day we live with such passion, of all those wonderful people that one day we met and we do not know if we'll ever see again. But it is even sadder to realize how the distance inevitably comes between and turns even the most pure and true love into a chimera and you feel unable to do anything about it. A feeling of weakness and impotence constantly hovers around one's head and heart that could be crushed like a mosquito involved.
But what would life be without all those little follies we commit? We should be able to leave this rational cage that keeps us enclosed inside ourselves, so we can feel free and live life passionately because there's just once chance.
Have a great weekend and enjoy life!

Ya estoy definitivamente instalada y con los pies de vuelta en la tierra para comenzar esta nueva etapa del año, que aunque a veces ahoga con sus rutinarias garras, también ofrece pequeños placeres, como mis maravillosas amigas, que me atan como lazos de acero a ella y de los que no me puedo, ni quiero desprender.
Es triste ver como todo va desapareciendo poco a poco y permanecen pequeños retazos de los recuerdos que un día vivimos con tanta pasión, de toda esa gente maravillosa que un día conocimos y que no sabemos si volveremos a ver de nuevo. Pero todavía es más triste darse cuenta como la distancia se interpone de manera inevitable y transforma en quimera hasta el más puro y verdadero de los amores y no poder hacer nada para evitarlo. Un sentimiento aterrador de debilidad e impotencia ronda constantemente cabeza y corazón, que podría ser aplastado como si de un mosquito se tratara.
¿Pero qué sería de la vida sin todas esas pequeñas locuras que cometemos? Todos nosotros deberíamos ser capaces de salir de esa jaula racional que nos mantiene encerrados en nosotros mismos, para poder sentirnos libres y vivir la vida apasionadamente porque solo contamos con una oportunidad.
¡Pasad un buen fin de semana y disfrutad de la vida!










Skirt: H&M
Tank top: Lefties
Sunglasses: Pepe Jeans
Watch: TAG Heuer

xoxo

17 comentarios:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love if we follow each other!
    great outfit, love your style!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like it. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your look is up to date and cool - I like it! And you are so right with your thoughts, unfortunately we don´t know if the people which whom we talk at the moment we will meet again ...

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ResponderEliminar
  4. cool outfit!♥ and I just love your hair!:) I followed you on bloglovin♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) hugs!

    www.lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    ResponderEliminar
  5. very nice t-shirt <3

    http://fashion-loves-inspirations.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Menudo bombón!!!
    tú si que eres maravillosa!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for your nice comment, wish you a happy new week!

      xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

      www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

      Eliminar
  8. perfect outfit and very lovely hair style!
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Perfect look!

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  10. you look nice =*
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Super cool look! Your working it in this look!

    xoxo Akinyi
    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hey :)
    Your blog is really great-i love it so much. Maybe you're interested in following each other ? I would love it ❤ Pls let me know in a comment on my blog
    kisses, Anna ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  13. very nice print on your top - love it!

    Check out my new Halloween post! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Nice*
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    Let me know if you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings <3
    www.flordemaracuja.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Hi dear,

    great photos! Love your sunglasses :)
    I don’t know if you noticed, but I have a completely new website, check it out here: www.beneaththecoat.com
    and let me know what you think!
    Also, I am moving from Blogger so you can’t follow me through GFC anymore, but if you go to my new page you will see that you can follow the blog through:
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Instagram

    Looking forward seeing you on my blog again!
    K

    ResponderEliminar
  16. nice outfit, you remind me The Blonde Salad a little :)
    check out our blog too :)

    ResponderEliminar